Friday, February 08, 2008

 

Thank the Lord for Tivo

I am a Giants' fan. I have been for years. Some time ago, I even had season tickets. How I lost them is a story for another occasion.

Two months ago, my wife and I decided to go to Las Vegas for a long weekend. It was not until we had booked the flights, hotel, shows, etc. that we realized that we were going the weekend of the Super Bowl. Mrs. Graber asked if I wanted to switch weekends, to which I noted that it was okay as it, because there was no way the Giants would be in the Super Bowl....

Thankfully, the game has been, and will continue to be replayed over and over again, as the non-stop flight back to New York began minutes after the opening kick off.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?